Woodhead Heritage is proud to be sponsoring the Countdown to Lincoln Castle Revealed. September will mark six months before the opening of the Castle in 2015 and we would like to show you more about this flagship project and what the Castle will have to offer in 2015.
Date: Tuesday 23rd September 2014
Time: 9.15am – 4.00pm
Venue: Epic Centre, Lincolnshire Showground, Grange-de-Lings, Lincoln, LN2 2NA
Lincolnshire County Council have prepared a series of workshops and seminars that will offer a fascinating insight into this landmark project, including the latest findings from the Archaeologists, behind the scenes seminar on the construction, delivered by Woodhead Heritage and many more. CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- 09:15-10:00 – Doors Open. Arrival Tea/Coffee.
- 10:00-10:10 – Introduction Film and welcome from Lord Cormack
- 10:10-10:50 – Presentation on latest Castle developments
- 10:50-11:00 – Proceed to first booked workshop.
- 11:00-12:30 – First group breakout session/workshop.
- 12:30-14:00 – Lunch
- 14:00-15:30 – Second group breakout session/workshop
- 15:30-16:00 – Tea/Coffee and extended Q&A session
Workshops and break out sessions available
- Behind the scenes of Lincoln Castle Revealed – Key figures from the restoration.
- Revealed Archaeology of Lincoln Castle – Latest thinking on our findings from the archaeologists.
- Revealing the Stories of Lincoln Castle – Our researchers and members of the Advisory Panel will talk about their work.
- Lincoln Cathedral Connected – help to contribute to the planning process for their funding bid.
- What does Lincoln Castle Revealed mean for my business?
- Lincoln Castle Revealed goes Digital – new website, Castle Connection and Castle Explorer.
- Events to celebrate Magna Carta’s 800th anniversary in Lincolnshire.
- Lincoln Growth Strategy.