Woodhead have been awarded the East Midlands Contractor of the Year award. We are all incredibly proud of being part of the award winning team. We are delivering more than just buildings, we are part of a team making a positive difference to people’s lives. In particular this award recognised:
- Innovation – both in the technologies we use and in the way we do things. We work collaboratively in frameworks and aim to build effective relationships with our clients.
- Quality – consistenlty delivering a high standard of craftsmanship, following processes that maintain exceptional service.
- Training – our demonstrable committment to development throughout our company, from our apprentices to our senior management team.
- Communication – getting alongside our clients and building’s end users. Taking the time to take part in school assemblies etc and generally go the extra mile
- Value – offering our client’s the best solution, delivering on time and on budget
“We are committed to delivering better services for building users and are very proud that this commitment has been recognised with the Contractor of the Year Award. To be known for consistently going the extra mile is excellent news both for us and the Client’s we work with.”David Woodhead, Managing DirectorRobert Woodhead Ltd