A classroom replacement scheme for Nottinghamshire County Council. Phase 2 (£456,000) provided four new classrooms, a staff room, a general office, the Head Teacher’s office and a library.
Phase 3 was negotiated and linked another two classrooms to the Phase Two building as well as providing a new dining hall, the refurbishment of the existing assembly hall and resurfacing works.
Key Features of the Project
- Planning & Phasing of the Phase 3 scheme. To accommodate the schools specific needs handover of the new facilities was phased as follows:
- * Dining hall & link
- * Extension & new kitchen
- * Fire access road and teaching
- Working around a fully operational school schedule to ensure construction work did not interfere with exams
- Cost planning & budgeting to bring the scheme within a fixed target cost