Following on from the multi award winning Good to Gold programme delivered in 2015/16 we are pleased to launch a follow on programme for Good to Gold. This is a collaboration between Robert Woodhead Limited, Skills Support and Learn Direct. Good to Gold will bring SME Construction businesses together to develop together through three strategic leadership and learning workshops delivered by world class speakers on the following topics:
- Recruitment & Selection / Coaching Skills
- Generating Profitable Business Growth
- Project Management / Effective use of Resources
We would like to invite SME companies that meet the eligibility criteria to join the Good to Gold Programme.
You Can Book* onto the workshops using the links below:
Each workshop will be delivered up to three times covering the same content so please book one time slot per workshop category.
Workshop 1 Recruitment & Selection / Coaching Skills
Delivered by Nigel Risner, covering:
- Understanding of how to select people for the interview
- What is coaching?
- How to make a formal job offer
Workshop 2 Generating Profitable Business Growth
Delivered by David Barnfield, covering:
- Developing the belief that everyone can influence profits
- Selling based on the value of your product/service, rather than price
- Negotiating better deals with suppliers and customers
Workshop 3 Project Management / Effective Use of Resources
Delivered by Chris Croft, covering:
- Understanding how to plan projects more effectively
- How to get better performance from your team
- How to be a more effective negotiator
*please note that spaces are limited to two delegates per company per workshop category.
If you have any questions please contact Diane Willcock: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at the success of the previous Good to Gold Programme
Good to Gold 2018 has received support from: